Saturday 9 August 2008

Justice - The Party



Hypem isn't short of Justice related posts, partly because they're prolific remixers, partly because their music is great to mashup, and partly just because they're awesome. I don't think it's hyperbole to say that their Cross album is the best indie dance album of last year; if they keep on putting out remixes of a similar quality they're slowly going to take over the world. Cross really deserves to be heard in full but here's a sample if you haven't heard it yet. It's track 8 and it features Parisian rapper Uffie.

Justice
(feat Uffie) - The Party

(If that doesn't work, try here)

2 comments:

Richie said...

I am still undecided on how I feel about Uffie, I can't tell if I love her or hate her



alorsvraiment.blogspot.com

danixxox said...

its taken me soooo long to find this version of the song on the internet... IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD IT OR YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME!? pleeeeeeease email it to dani_hunniz93@hotmail.com
pleeeeeeease i'll do anything, it will only take you a second pleeeease haha, thank you sooo much if you do :D