Tuesday 16 September 2008

The Friends - Sleeping


Here's another track from The Friends' demo EP. It's so full of promise that I get excited just listening to it. I'm not sure which of the Friends is the lead singer but whoever it is sings with such joyous abandon as to make me grin all over. Yes. Grin all over. You heard me. Someone needs to sign these people, give them a shit load of money and let them make the best record ever. This might sound like hyperbole. I'm not sure it is.


Don't be put off by the slightly rough opening to the track (it is a demo, after all) it gets really good shortly after. And Happy Birthday to me.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel compelled to tell you your selection of songs is one of the best I've ever seen. LOVE the blog and appreciate all the great music!!

G said...

wow thanks! i'm touched!