Friday 27 June 2008

Angus and Julia Stone - Here We Go Again

I'm feeling really blue today. You may laugh at this but my favourite chicken, Brain, got taken by the fox, and I only just managed to save Pinky. The names don't help you take it seriously, do they? I nearly put "R.I.P Brain" as my Facebook status but realised that was asking people to laugh. I'm really not joking! I mean, I'm starting to feel a certain amount of gallows humour but I'm still really upset. Bastard fox.

Anyway, here's a song that may chase the blues away. Kings of Convenience style guitars with harmonies that remind me of the Magic Numbers. Angus and Julia Stone are Australian siblings, whose debut album A Book Like This was released back in March and reached 5 in the Australian chart, though I must confess to not having heard of them before a couple of weeks ago. Pretty damned good though!

Angus and Julia Stone
- Here We Go Again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the Foist - good band
(found you thanks to Songbird and The Hype Machine)