Tuesday 3 June 2008

Catherine Feeny - Mr Blue



Catherine Feeny - Mr Blue

Here's a charming miniature for a lovely sunny day. I really like the fact that, according to her biography on last.fm, Catherine Feeny is "originally from Philadelphia but [is] now residing in Norfolk". Seriously? How did the folks from Philly react to that minor move?

Mr Blue is the second track on her 2007 debut album Hurricane Glass. She's currently working on a new album.

P.S. One of my countless millions of readers mentioned to me that she's having trouble listening to the posts. I've just embedded the Yahoo Media Player which will hopefully simplify things. Either click the little play button by the file or to play all the songs, expand the grey bit towards the bottom of the left hand side and it should play through them all. If it doesn't work, let me know.

No comments: