Friday 13 June 2008

Simone White - Haven't Got A Dollar To Pay Your House Rent Man

I've been meaning to post this for a while and I've just been filling out student funding applications so it seemed about the right time. The upshot of the funding application is basically that I'm going to be skint! Fun fun motherfucking fun.

Simone White is a singer-songwriter from Hawaii and she didn't have shoes until she was four. I'm not going to have shoes until I'm 24 so I guess there's some kind of parallel. I expect she does now have at least one pair as her "Beep Beep Beep" song was used in a car ad. There's no need for you to know this but I really like her hair.

Simone White - Haven't Got A Dollar To Pay Your House Rent Man



P.S. acloudofstarlings is now on Hypem!

----------------
Now playing: Semisonic - El Matador

No comments: