Tuesday 10 June 2008

Cranky - David Bowie Cries For No-one

I have absolutely no idea who Cranky are, but I suspect that they're not who Last.fm suggest (1. a rave artist from Japan; or 2. an Australian rock/groove/hip-hop group from the 1990s). The song fascinates me. I absofuckinglutely love the title and enjoy the Bowie lyric references, but I don't know Bowie that well that I feel like I've worked them all out. Yet.

Plus, whoever is singing sounds a lot like David Bowie. Is it David Bowie?

Cranky - David Bowie Cries For No-One

I googled the song and came up with a shiteload of crap, including this rather bizarre flickr pic, which is titled "David Bowie Cries For No-One". "Luzzu" made it. I don't know who Luzzu is but if you want a fix of the random, check out Luzzu's photostream. I don't know what's going on any more.

1 comment:

Violet said...

This is driving me crazy. Who are Cranky and where do they come from? I can not find any info on this song or if it is actually Bowie singing on the track. It sure does sound like him! All I know is the track was saved to my PC in May 2008... =\