Tuesday 29 July 2008

Air (feat. Neil Hannon) - Somewhere Between Waking And Sleeping

I've been meaning to post this for ages but have never quite got around to it. It's from the latest Air album, Pocket Symphony, which came out like 6 months ago or something. It's a beautiful ride, all the way through, like La Femme d'Argent channelled into 2008. There are a couple of extra special tracks; the first features Jarvis Cocker as vocalist; the second is this one, with Neil Hannon of the Divine Comedy. He's got such a beautiful baritone voice. Something about this track makes me think of "Our Mutual Friend" off Absent Friends: though they don't connect that well lyrically there's something I can't put my finger on that suggests a link. You'll have to forgive my idle musings. Well I guess you don't have to!

Air (feat. Neil Hannon) - Somewhere Between Waking And Sleeping

No comments: